Salem Area Historical Society held its Arts & Crafts Fair on Saturday, August 19, 2023, at the Jarvis Stone School Historic District (7991 North Territorial Road at Curtis Road, 48170) from 10 AM to 4 PM. THANKS to all (SAHS Volunteers, Artists, Craft-persons, Customers), who made it another successful fair.
You can buy a space to sell your items.
10’ x 10’ spaces are $25 for non-members and $20 for SAHS members.
Two 10’ x 10’ spaces are $40 for non-members and $35 for SAHS members.
RESERVATIONS ACCEPTED UNTIL AUGUST 10, 2023
Join us for truly outstanding artists and crafters from around the area.
Basket Raffle during the afternoon.
Bake Sale all day or until sold out.
The one-room historic stone schoolhouse will be open to view.
Dickerson Barn Murals on display.
Drinks and Snacks will be available for purchase.
The following products will be available at the SAHS Arts & Crafts Fair on Saturday, August 19th, from 10 AM to 4 PM at 7991 N. Territorial Rd. Plymouth, MI:
- Rugs, Placemats, Towels, Pot Holders
- Bottle Lamps& Travel Totes
- Pet Beds, Toys, Pads, Lip Balm, Eyeglass Cases
- Wreaths, Bows
- Creations by Debbie (Crochet Items, wreaths, Clay Pots)
- Wine Bottle Art, Wood Crafts,
- Leather Goods, Jewelry
- Pet Banadanas
- Honey (Local), Beeswax Candles
- Sunbathers, etched glass bottle lights, I Spy games
- Pampered Chef Kitchen Tools
- Mesh Wreaths
- Fine Art Wall
- Jewelry and Pottery
- Collage artwork sold framed and unframed
- Jewelry, birdhouse, wood miniatures, flower bouquets
- Prints, Paintings, Sculptures
- Homemade pies, shortbread, handmade soaps, candles
- Bird Houses. Oven pulls, and wind spinners
- Jewelry, fall floral crafts
- Maple Syrup
- Teas, Herbs, Tea Accessories, Sewn Items
- Hand-turned writing instruments in wood and acrylics
- Woven Rugs
This is for space only; tables and space coverings are not provided.
Please bring your own tables, chairs, and set-up materials.
(Sorry, there is no electricity.)
For Reservations use the PayPal Button below or
this link: Arts & Craft Vendor Application
Contact: SAHS – SAHS.CountryFair@gmail.com
You can use the button below to reserve spaces at the Salem Area Historical Society Arts & Craft Fair.
By using the dropdown menu, you can reserve spaces for non-SAHS Members or for SAHS Members.
There is a small fee added when you pay using the button below (PayPal).
Sorry no refunds.
If you need to reserve both types, you will need to complete the “Buy Now” process twice; once for each type.